Support the BI Robotics Team & win a Weber Grill!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

JFPowers

Support the BI Robotics Team & win a Weber Grill!!

Post by JFPowers »

Support the BI Robot team http://birobot.org/frc-michigan-championship-results/ and win a Weber Grill =D> Powers Hardware-Gifts is conducting a raffle to benefit the Beaver Island Robotics Team on their miraculous run to the FRC First Robotics World Championship next week. Purchase one ticket for $50.00 or three tickets for $100.00 and the winning ticket will receive a Weber Spirit 310 Propane Gas Gril!!!!! Please purchase tickets at Powers Do It Best Hardware or by calling the hardware at 2314482572 or at 2318814408 or emailing jpowers@powershardware.com, Drawing will be conducted on Wednesday April 27 at 6 pm
http://www.weber.com/grills/series/spirit/spirit-e-310

Support the Robotics Team and win a gas grill !!!!!! =D>

Congratulations to the Miraculous Beaver Island Robotics Team on their quest for a world championship
=D> =D>
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

Thanks everyone for the outstanding support today!!!

37 tickets sold and 1300 dollars generated for the BI Robotics team.

Good luck to everyone who has entered the drawing and good luck to the team as they travel to St Louis next week =D> =D>
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

This definitely is a very thoughtful fundraising strategy for the BICS Robotics Team travel expenses. Go Team Beaver Island and thanks, Jeff!
#bIrobot

I am bIrobot

Post by #bIrobot »

I am on my way to St. Louis in the crate my makers built for me, but I wanted to thank everyone for supporting FRC Team 6098 bIrobot. I am overwhelmed and grateful for all of the support and good wishes.