Sarah & the Emr class

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

pam moxham

Sarah & the Emr class

Post by pam moxham »

Sarah McCafferty /EMR class.

8 students passed their practical exam on mon feb 1 AND ( wait there's more!) ALL passed their written exam last night ! YEAH!

EMR is the "new name " Emergency medical responders , tho I prefer the "old" one ....MFR / medical first responders ie " murfers".

They'll all be taking nat'l exams soon in Traverse City. Congratulate these fine folks when you see them and their teacher , for such a marvellous committment these past few months.They could be coming to YOUR rescue one day.

Congrats to Sarah & class of 2010 ... Deb Bousquet ,Tammy LaFreniere ,Danielle Dedloff, Garrett Cole ,Kevin White , Rory Connaghan ,Dan Burton & Cameron LaVasseur . ( hope I did ok on the spelling).

Exam was followed by gathering of family and friends and the day first aid class ( also taught by Sarah McCafferty ) with yummy cake ( yeah! Tammy!).

SO very proud of you all and so happy for you all ......now just a little trip to Traverse City.....and ta da! 8 new members of BIEMS.

Congrats and best wishes from 5755 aka "pt most likely to need a KED board " or "how did she get twisted in so many positions?
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Congrats to all the new EMR's!!
roye m.

Post by roye m. »

Good job gang from a short timer on the Island. Stop by North Flight when you are in T.C. Roye Meis.
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

Congratulations all! And thank you! I admire your willingness to serve. (there are a lot of us who couldn't do it...blood - I'm feeling faint!)
Jim

Post by Jim »

You guys are OUTSTANDING! OOOOOO- RAHHHH! We are proud of you Thanks for putting in all the hard work.....Oh, and by the way, welcome to the "on call list".

Jim Stambaugh