theatre on the island/dublin

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

hannah lilly

theatre on the island/dublin

Post by hannah lilly »

islanders:
this is hannah lilly a former islander.
i am at the moment studying theatre at trinity college in dublin ireland.
i have been having interesting dreams of doing theatre on the island and heard that recently there is a new theatre group up there and would love to get in touch with them, or if anyone knew how i could go about maybe doing a workshop with some island kids...i did used to be a kid there myself and would love to give something back.
i will be in ireland at least until the new year, but am trying to get back to the island sometime soon.
cheers, hannah
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Hi Hannah,

Talk to Brian Porter or Kyle Barnette - their email is kabproductions@gtlakes.com

> i will be in ireland at least until the new year, but am trying to get back to the island sometime soon.

Lucky :D We'll of course demand some good stories next time you get back to the Island!!
Kris S.

Hi, Hannah!

Post by Kris S. »

Sounds like your life continues to be interesting. I contacted you via this website before. In addition to having been a frequent visitor to the island for the past almost 20 years, I'm an old pal (former student and old pal) of your dad's. How's he doing? I see the occasional clipping from the Flint paper, but haven't had any word directly from him in a while.

Anyway...glad to hear you are still out there and doing well.

=D>
"The trouble with the rat race is, even if you win, you're still a rat." --Lily Tomlin