Lost Black Backpack at Ferry

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

kdunsmore

Lost Black Backpack at Ferry

Post by kdunsmore »

Lost Black Backpack (Beaver Island Ferry): Sy and I rode the ferry back from Beaver Island a few weeks ago and lost a black backpack. Not really any identifying information on it (though in small embroidery it says "Catalyst for Educational Change - a place I've worked in the past). It's your standard black backpack. I thought it would show up but after calls to the office on both sides, the Charlevoix police lost and found no luck. We left it to be loaded on the BI side and it wasn't on the Charlevoix side. My guess is someone picked it up as it's a generic black backpack and then they got home and realized Whoops that's not my stuff inside! We thought it would show up and it hasn't. I'm happy to pay to have it shipped back. Mostly clothes inside. Just reach out to me directly or via email kailonnie.dunsmore@gmail.com They were of course my favorite clothes and some of Sy's and you have no idea how painful it is to get my teenage boy to go shopping for things that fit so I'll happily pay to have the bag shipped back. Thanks!
KaiLonnie Dunsmore
kailonnie.dunsmore@gmail.com