Computer Maintenece Service

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

wolframzena

Computer Maintenece Service

Post by wolframzena »

Introduction
Good day, my name is Evelyn Ivy.
I moved here the summer before last, in 2021.
What's this about?
I'm here year-round, and looking to help those who have damaged computers, or those who want their computers upgraded, either with new parts or new software (programs/apps). While I'm significantly more capable in the field of software, I'm willing to work on hardware (the physical computer) too.
I would also be exceedingly happy to teach how computers operate and what's going on with the one you've brought in as I work on it, for those interested.
Pricing
I'll look at things just to see what's wrong with them for free, but fixing or installing things will cost something-
I'll start with a price of 15-20 USD for software-related problems, and 30-40 for hardware problems.
If you require a part to be installed, or software to be installed, you will pay the normal part cost including shipping fees, if they apply - or just bring your own parts/software license.
Of course, all prices are negotiable and a simple job will probably be done for free.
Bartering is also an option (service for service).
Contact
I can be contacted at wolframzena@gmail.com
Or mailed at PO box 117