Phyllis Moore RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Phyllis Moore RIP

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

From Joe:

It is with great sadness that the family of Phyllis Gregg Moore announces that she passed away this morning at about 6 a.m. She spent the last three days in a great deal of pain. Thank you to the Beaver Island Rural Health Center for all their help in these last three days and the last weeks of Phyllis’ life. Thank you also to the family members who spent time with us and helped us through the last couple of months!
The family will be having a time to discuss the celebration of living timing and the burial, so no arrangements have been made at this time. More information will be posted when it is determined.
For Phyllis Gregg Moore; Love you! Miss you! I know you are laughing at your Dad's jokes, and poking fun at me!
jflanagan

Re: Phyllis Moore RIP

Post by jflanagan »

The whole Island is lessened by her passing. Lynne and I send our sympathy to Joe and her whole family
James Flanagan
37700 Font View Ct. 4439 N. California
Beaver Island, Mi Chicago, Il
49782 60625
231-448-2109 773-463-5494
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Official Obituary from Mortenson Funeral Home...

www.mortensenfuneralhomes.com/notices/Phyllis-Moore
BradG

Post by BradG »

Joe,

We’re so sorry for your loss. Phyllis was a wonderful person and will be missed.

Brad and Pam