Ron Stith RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

DStith79

Re: Ron Stith RIP

Post by DStith79 »

Ron's grandchildren Laney and Sadie. We may not have money but we have something much greater. The bond and love of a father and his babies
Attachments
20201127_161029.jpg
20201127_161029.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2572 times
KJWhitecraft

Post by KJWhitecraft »

David,
I too understand grief. It’s a personal journey. As I have never met you or texted or talked to you I am sorry for your pain. I don’t believe this is the place to lash out at me as you are either I’ll informed or misinformed. I send you peace & the willingness to talk to you directly. im sorry for your pain.
K.J. Whitecraft
Sally Steb

Post by Sally Steb »

Posts like this are personal attacks, not appropriate and should be removed from the Forum.

Sally Stebbins
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

David,

Although I have never had the opportunity to talk with you either, I did want you to know that Bill and I speak and think of Ron often, usually with a smile as he always made us laugh.

I can not imagine what you and your family has gone through this last year, it is very unfair and I am so sorry. Especially loosing a beloved pet within such a short time of loosing your father, I myself am a huge animal lover, sometimes animals can understand what people can't.

Please remember that your father had some true friends on the island that really loved him and knew what a kind and wonderful person that he was.

My thoughts are with your family.
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn