Grooming and Boarding

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Andy's Grooming Barn

Grooming and Boarding

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

Due to such close quarters in the front room of the shop I ask that if you arrive and there is already a customer inside that you wait in your vehicle until that customer leaves before you come in. Your other option is that we would be happy to come out and get your pet from your vehicle or bring your pet and/or dog food to your vehicle.

With everything going on in our country I am assuming many of you that have your pets scheduled for boarding will be changing your plans and staying at home, if this is the case please call me and cancel so we are not waiting at the shop needlessly expecting you to arrive. I will assuming you are still planning to drop your pet off unless I hear differently from you.

As for free nail trimming, that will be put on hold for the time being, unless your pet has an issue such as broken a nail or something that is causing discomfort that I am able to help with then please call me first.

Please stay safe and take care of yourself and others by staying home and keeping distance when you absolutely need to be in public.

Thanks
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
Andy's Grooming Barn

Re: Grooming and Boarding

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

I am currently adding my business to the list that the township has done up. Because of the stay at home order the grooming shop part of the business is shut down, it is really no different than human hair salons and I need to follow the order the governor has set. The boarding part of the business is shut down as well although if you have an emergency please either tell EMS to contact me or call me 2150 and we absolutely will take your pet in for boarding even if it requires us to go to your home to retrieve it.

Appreciate your business and look forward to when we get through this!
Take care and stay well!
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn