housing

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Eric Naranjo

housing

Post by Eric Naranjo »

I am looking for a home to rent/repair and possibly buy on B.I. I would like to negotiate with a home owner (not a realtor). ph 1-517-219-7115 Eric Naranjo 8)
Snowmoon

Re: housing

Post by Snowmoon »

BUMP
Eric Naranjo

Re: housing

Post by Eric Naranjo »

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the numerous individuals here on B.I. for your help and support in finding a home here. This year has been extremely difficult and taxing and it was made bearable in part by several caring individuals. Thank you Joe and Marilyn Reed for taking your time to help put the word out that we were looking for housing! Thank you to several members of the McDonough families for assisting us and our grand children in numerous ways! Thank you Doug Tilly for your continuous support and help with every mechanical malfunction that comes our way and for listening! Thank you to an anonymous county employee who has went way out of her way in an attempt to make our situation more comfortable!! I would also like to thank the realtors that responded to my plea in spite of my intentions to avoid certain " Real Estate " situations that have caused us a huge amount of grief! Also, I would like to thank those who have continued to seek us out to help with your tree work as well as all of the other tasks you have hired us to do in the past!! Oh yeah, thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous for your continued guidance in several other matters and for the pork chops! :D

We have found a home (with your help) to live in and work on through the winter months. [-o< =D> Our goal is to do the same thing with this home as we have with all other homes before this one. We will remodel, improve on and turn the home back over to it's owner. Eventually we will build or buy a home of our own. Until then we will take pride in doing the best we can to mind our own business and promote a happy and healthy lifestyle here as well.

I would also like to say that I have learned that you can lose your job and home and still be very wealthy. I have been shown that all of the things that I possess as a son, father, husband and grandfather can never be taken away. I have learned the depth of the value of having family based priorities!

Thank You, Eric 8)