Benefit Party for Steve Connaghan

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

I'm Just The Messenger

Benefit Party for Steve Connaghan

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

There will be a Benefit Party for Steve at "The Midway"...Brian and Rose Cole's on June 16th from 4:00 til ???

The party is to help Steve offset his medical expenses. Please give a free will donation at the door. The party begins at 4:00 and dinner will start at 6:00. This is a pig roast and we are asking for people to bring a dish to pass including desserts. Please let me know on here or send me a message on Facebook, or email...lafrenieremarie51@yahoo.com what you are bringing. Keg beer, mix and ice will be provided. There will also be live music.

We realize this overlaps Caitlin's Bridal Shower, but please stop by when you leave there.

If you are unable to attend you can still donate here...
www.gofundme.com/medical-fund-for-steve-connaghan
I'm Just The Messenger

Re: Benefit Party for Steve Connaghan

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

If you're bringing a side dish or dessert, PLEASE let me know what it is...Thanks!
Angel Welke

Re: Benefit Party for Steve Connaghan

Post by Angel Welke »

From Mary Delamater: The gentleman who won the wheelbarrow of joy has graciously donated a lot of the booze and wine back to the Boyle family to be raffled again (sans wheelbarrow). Neal, Connie, and Caitlin want to have the proceeds from this time around to be split between Steve Connaghan and Phyllis Gregg Moore. Donations to the basket of joy can be dropped off to Mary Delamater in Charlevoix or Mary Gillespie Palmer on Beaver Island, both of whom have tickets for purchase as well. The drawing will be held after the parade on the Fourth of July.