Thanks Bill

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

meadefamily

Re: Thanks Bill

Post by meadefamily »

Ken, Ken, Ken...

You created this page for others to insult you, per your words!! Not for you to keep coming after Tracey. Tracey is a beautiful person as well, and does not deserve this ongoing attack. You take the insults to a level that is beyond okay. Come on Ken...

As far as your person needing flights for dental for this one woman. I have an idea, if the need is prior to the vote how about you buy one ticket and I will buy the other? That way there is no sense of voter tampering as she is getting a ticket from each camp? Even better you buy yours from island airways, I will buy mine from fresh air aviation. That way we are really being equal.

Kathe
Gillespie

Post by Gillespie »

Kathe, I said I would call him and I did, I didn't say I controlled him! :roll:
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Oh Ken....why so angry old boy, you have never even met me! I am not even going to begin to defend myself to someone who still supports a medical professional that hurt many people on the island. I know you received messages from a few of those poor people. You admit to paying legal fees (or your brother paid, you said) to sue St James Township in a doomed legal suit. What will we talk about after the consolidation fails?

VOTE NO ON CONSOLIDATION!!!!

](*,) :-$ :-$ :-$ :roll: :roll: :roll:
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Spring time on the island!!
Attachments
0425181314.jpg
0425181314.jpg (994.9 KiB) Viewed 2225 times
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Mr. Taylor, I have not mentioned Dr White at all, you did.
islandliving

Post by islandliving »

Well, I don't work for the med center, nor do I speak for them. Now, on to more current, relevant topics!!

VOTE NO ON CONSOLIDATION!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>
bigbuck

Child's topic

Post by bigbuck »

Is this where you need to post if you can't play with the big boys? Seems like someone is letting their islandliving child post. Yes. I am from Peaine township and live here year around and have lived here for a long time. I was neutral, but now I hope it passes as then I can say I am from Beaver Island and not from the same township as islandliving. I don't live in a mansion like others so I figure I can pay the less that $50 that Bill keeps talking about.
meadefamily

ANOTHER FAKE

Post by meadefamily »

Big Buck...

You guys are really desperate now I see. Today we have had now three of the "fake" names come out.

The only childs play I see here is your constant attacks on Islandliving.

Time to let it rest.
connor

Post by connor »

All I can say that if those people don't have fake names they would be in a heap of trouble with you. I will assure you that treehugger, bigbuck and hunter are fake names and that doesn't take a lot of learning to figure out. Who would name their kids treehugger, bigbuck and hunter. The trouble is that each one apparently lives and votes on Beaver Island and they are tired of the same ones posting over and over again. I wouldn't be surprised if the three of them aren't drinking somewhere together and decide that it would be fun to pester you. Relax. It is not like Chicken Little is running around saying the Sky is Falling. Things won't change drastically, probably for the better. I think the more you post the fewer people will vote the way you believe. I also agree with whoever said there must be something there that smells to make some get so uptight about the consolidation. PS: Bryan O'Connor is not my real name.
Bryan O'Connor