New Marketing Website!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Richards

New Marketing Website!

Post by Richards »

About a year ago, I took steps to create a new website for Beaver Island – www.beaverislandlife.com

This website will be under construction in the near future, and I do have hopes that it will be a tool that many can use to acquaint themselves and others with what Beaver Island Life offers. I think the conversation of how unique a lifestyle on Beaver Island can be is so varied and layered depending on which market is being targeted. A website can aid in this communication with possible future residents, remote workers, and visitors alike.

Just thought I would share this with the community in case anyone may be interested watching the website as it unfolds.

Cheers to all of you who personally promote and market our little piece of paradise! =D>

Sheri Richards ~ Resident Realtor
“Welcoming neighbors, one sale at a time.”
kanderson

Re: New Marketing Website!

Post by kanderson »

Sounds like a great idea! Thank you for your positive promotion of the place we call our home :)
Kayla Anderson
Avandyke

Post by Avandyke »

Nice thought, Sheri! I look forward to checking in on your website.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Sheri, =D> =D> =D>
Skull&CrossBones
Mojave Bob

Post by Mojave Bob »

Sheri --
That is great! The more meaningful results we get on a Google Search the better, and a well-thought-out site will be a great asset!