DONEGAL BAY ROAD UPGRADE BEGINS SOON!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

DONEGAL BAY ROAD UPGRADE BEGINS SOON!

Post by Gillespie »

Soon there will be work to upgrade Donegal Bay Road with tree removal and ditch placement to allow water run off which well help keep the road in better shape during heavy weather.

At times portions of the road will be single lane with flagmen/women slowing traffic during construction. Also, at times there will be detours from Indian Point Road to Font Lake Court, cars will be diverted around at these points and back to Donegal Bay Road at the Font Lake boat launch area.

Your patience and cooperation will be most appreciated, thank you!
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

With all the flaming on the forum lately, I have to admit I wondered what bear RG was poking when he wrote that Flagmen/women will be slowing traffic during construction. Then I read it very S...L...O....W...L...Y and realized he was saying Flagmen and Flagwomen.....Not Flagmen and Women....my bad. Looking forward to the improvement on Donegal Bay Road.

Kraig P<><