Universal Bumper Tow Adapter

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Sailorman Larry

Universal Bumper Tow Adapter

Post by Sailorman Larry »

New universal bumper tow adapter and magnetic light kit. Used one time. $60
448-2130
231-632-6155
[/url]
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Interested. Would like to see how it operates. Meet me at the BI Marina abandoned boat yard next to the marina after 2am. Flash your headlights twice so I know it's you. There are at least a half dozen boats I would like to jerk out of there. Especially the pontoon houseboat with the tree growing out of it. :D :roll: :lol: :wink:
Skull&CrossBones
Sailorman Larry

Well since you won't show your face in the daylight and want me to come out at 2 am the price is now $200. However, I do like your idea about making some of those "very unused boats" disappear, and I would add cars too.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

It is not that I don't show my face in the daylight, it's just that it looks better in the dark. :roll: I think $200 is a fair price to rid some of the eyesore blight, to include the cars, blocking the view of your harbor. :( :x :P
Skull&CrossBones
Sailorman Larry

Agreed!

Send cash or money order and the tow bar is yours. We will UPS it to Whiskey Island.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Throw in that rust bucket Trooper with the bullet holes in the door and you've got yourself a deal. :!: :mrgreen: :!:
Skull&CrossBones
Sailorman Larry

JUNKED! The old one met a tragic end! Got a nice one now. No bullet holes, no beer can on the roof, no bow light on the hood. It's a virgin!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Junked? Might be a deal breaker. Haven't seen it with other cars at the marina. The eyesore boats and cars at the marina need two more additions to make it complete. Razor wire and a Rottweiler. :roll: :( :wink:
Skull&CrossBones
Sailorman Larry

None of my cars have been parked at the marina for four years. Where you been????? I know the old Trooper would fit right in there but we "outgrew" BI Marine.
Darby Campbell

Post by Darby Campbell »

What yous going to trash talk next, the apartments across from the marina, the old livery or the abandon house next to the Shamrock?
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Me thinks you have pretty much covered them. 8) :lol: 8)
Skull&CrossBones
Sailorman Larry

So now we've gone round and round in stupid circles send your money and you can have the tow system.
Sailorman Larry

Tow hitch SOLD

Hitch is sold