Museum Week Thank You

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Historical Society

Museum Week Thank You

Post by BI Historical Society »

Thank you to everyone who attended our events and to our sponsors for your generosity and support. Museum Week events were attended by a little over 1200 people.

If you have ideas for next year, please stop in and see me. I would love to hear your feed back. See you next year at Museum Week 2018!
Lori Taylor-Blitz, Executive Director
Beaver Island Historical Society
PO Box 263
Beaver Island MI 49782
director@beaverislandhistory.org
Auntie Bobbie

Museum Week

Post by Auntie Bobbie »

My husband and I enjoyed the events while we were on vacation last week. I especially liked the addition of the Scavenger Hunt. We also were thrilled to be on the Island while the boats participating in the race from Chicago to Mackinac Island stopped in the bay. I hope this will be a yearly event that coincides with Museum Week.

Thanks so much for all the events put on by the BI Historical Society and by all the sponsors. We always enjoy our time on Beaver Island. It is our favorite place to visit. :D
Peace,

Robin