Really Nice items For Sale !!!!

A place to post individual items that are for sale, trade, or free. Posted item must be located on Beaver Island.

Moderator: Gillespie

Fschoo

Really Nice items For Sale !!!!

Post by Fschoo »

A few of these items I've had for sale before. "I will not hold again" Most are kind of "high ticket", but I figured I'd offer them again, and see if there are any serious buyers. If there isn't we'll offer them elsewhere. BTW, all are I/2 price of the original...

We have 2 "VERY RARE", desirable and original 40's and 50's Antique fat tire bikes... Contact Patty to see (or for pictures) for prices...

Meade 10 inch LX200 Telescope... Barely used. With custom case, Custom C and C milled mount (for both tripod and table top) tripod, remote control. All eyepieces have been upgraded to the highest quality (some now unobtainable)... All being 1/2 inch. Some "Nagler" hand ground... This same Telescope sells for $4699 (not including lenses)... Price $2200 (I won't reduce by much)

"Sea Breath", only used twice. This is a unit that allows 2 people to breath underwater at a depth of up to 30 feet for up to 2 hours. It basically works via an electric compressor that floats, and follows the divers around (via two 30 foot hoses)... Price new $1400, my price $700

Antique "Goodyear" outboard (looks like the Goodyear Blimp) restored and serviced (but not used) I've looked for information on this outboard all over the internet and been unable to find any information on it... I spent $1500 on this (not including the service and restoration)... $900 (won't negotiate much).

Well have "Lott's more to come"... Contact Fred or Patty,

231-448-2192 (Patty)
231-448-2992 (Fred)
231-448-2199 (Fred)