Identity: A Little Exploration of Native America on BI

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

WVBI

Identity: A Little Exploration of Native America on BI

Post by WVBI »

We hope you'll join us for a special broadcast produced by Adam Richards and his Beaver Island History Fieldwork Class. It's called Identity-A Little Exploration of Native America on Beaver Island. The show includes interviews, observations from the students, history and more. It's an outstanding production full of island culture that you won't want to miss. Hear it Sunday afternoon at 3:00 p.m. on WVBI - the Voice of Beaver Island.

Listen on the island at 100.1 FM and worldwide at www.wvbi.net.

robertg

Post by robertg »

Another valuable contribution to Island life from the talented students of BICS! Thank you!
Rob Groesbeck
The ex-K-8th-grade Science Teacher
Pam Grassmick

Broadcast Today

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Thank you to the BICS and WVBI for bringing this interesting cultural production together. I look forward to more!
McGrass
WVBI

Podcast Available

Post by WVBI »

If you missed catching the show on the air (or you'd like to hear it again), you can listen to it as a Podcast right here:

http://wvbi.biccenter.org/podcasts
medic5740

Fantastic

Post by medic5740 »

I was completely impressed with this entire production. As a former teacher, I applaud the efforts of everyone involved, the interviews, the interviewees, the producers, and everyone involved.

If you haven't had an opportunity to listen to this, take some time to do so.

Joe Moore