GREATEST OPPORTUNITY ON THE ISLAND

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Hoverguard

GREATEST OPPORTUNITY ON THE ISLAND

Post by Hoverguard »

Hi Folks
Chris and I are offering a great Earning potential to a ambitious person who would like a great earning job that can earn year round income. Due to both of our not so good health conditions I am trying to sell the Rental Car Business. I have been Renting cars for over 26 years and is a very established business. I will help any persons interested in this business opportunity getting started with getting insurance and sending customers your way, and tips on what to do and what is involved. Included in the sale will be 4 2001 Dodge Caravans all have been rented out for the last 11 years with very little maintance needed. It will just take a Motivated person to run this Very Successful Business. You need to start soon to get established. If interested Please call Gordon ( Gordon's Auto Clinic ) at 231-448-2438.....
We are still in BUSINESS and Renting cars !!!