Radio Play readers needed

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

jacquel

Radio Play readers needed

Post by jacquel »

Anyone interested in reading for a radio play on WVBI, please come to a meeting at 3 p.m. on Thursday at the Community Center. Below I have chosen 5 plays which are available on genericradio.com for you to read and I am considering doing this month. They will be recorded for future airing.

1. Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot: The Case of the Careless victim (6 m and 6 w)
2. The Haunting Hour: The Thought (9 m 4 w and 3 others)
3. The Inner Sanctum: The Voice on the Wire ( 3m, 2 w and 1 other)
4. Lights out: Death Pit ( 1 m 2 w)
5. Green Hornet: The corpse that wasn't there (8 m, 1 w +1 other)

Now many of the roles are short one liners which you will see as you read, so conceivably one person with multiple voices could cover others.

So, I am thinking that we could have a meet on Thursday- perhaps afternoon 3 p.m. at the Community Center. I am perfectly happy to
divide into multiple groups to accomplish these, I hope within the next month or so.

So look them over, let me know if you are interested in participating and which one(s) you would like to do.

Hope to see you all there on Thursday- p.s. if you can't make it but want to participate, please let me know.
jacquel

Post by jacquel »

Reminder to come to the community center today at 3 p.m. if you are interested in performing in a radio play (on the air not stage). If you can't make it, call me at 2220