Missing Frog

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BobTidmore

Missing Frog

Post by BobTidmore »

We have a whistling frog next to the sidewalk that greets all walk by. I guess with heavy rains recently it must have gone someplace for shelter as itâ??s missing.

If you know where it is at we would appreciate returning it, a little girl was looking for it today and itâ??s a regular staple for many of our regular sidewalk walkers.

Bob and Kathy Tidmore
26025 Main Street
Beaver Island, MI
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

I have a non-working one in my yard I've had for years. If you want to try to get it going, you're most welcome to try.
robertg

Post by robertg »

Thank you for having the whistling frog. It's the most attention I've gotten in years! :wink:
Rob Groesbeck
The ex-K-8th-grade Science Teacher
BobTidmore

Post by BobTidmore »

I guess he (or she) must have got "it" out of their system and decided to return to the spot next to our sidewalk. With winter coming it's time to hibernate for the year but it will be out next spring to great those walking by.
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Glad to hear your whistling frog is back home. Are whistling frogs anything like barking spiders? :roll: :D :wink:
Skull&CrossBones