What's right with Beaver Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

sbsp

What's right with Beaver Island

Post by sbsp »

I'm often and rightfully accused of voicing concerns about things that see as wrong with BI, a place I've loved for over 40 years. However, there are more things right about BI than wrong and it's good to keep that in perspective. One of those things that is right is the Circle M restaurant. I've seen it go through several modifications over the past years and experienced the changes first hand over that time. We had the pleasure of going to dinner with friends a couple of weeks ago. It was not only the best dinner I've had at the Circle M but the best dinner I've had out on BI. The hostess was extremely welcoming, the server couldn't have been more friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items, the food was fabulous with generous portions at very reasonable prices. I give the entire evening Five Stars and the best restaurant on the Island, recommended for visitors and residents alike.
Congratulations to the entire Martin family and staff, well done.

Kirk D. McBride
Kirk