In need of a vehicle to borrow or rent this weekend

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

foglesachs

In need of a vehicle to borrow or rent this weekend

Post by foglesachs »

Hello Friends! My wife and I are headed to the Island this Friday (Jan 15) to help select bands for the BIMF! We are honored to be invited to participate in this exciting event and super exicited to experience the island in the winter! However, we are without a vehicle. We are wondering if anyone has a Car/Truck they are willing to let us borrow or rent Friday afternoon thru Sunday afternoon?! We fly into Welke Airport Friday at lunch. Thanks much for your consideration! Paul and Lisa Sachs
Angel Welke

Post by Angel Welke »

Paul & Lisa - You can borrow my Jeep!
Pam Grassmick

Truck

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Please call us at 231-448-2314. We would be honored to help with the BIMF. It is a great event for the island. We can drop off at Welke's Airport.
Pam and Brad
McGrass
JPike

THIS is what makes BI THE most SPECIAL place on Earth!

Post by JPike »

Kudos to the Welkes' and the Grassmicks' for their generosity! Can you imagine the responses that one would get in an area (where I live) other than BI......Tampa....or any other urban area?!?! Holy smokes, what a great place WE call home (even though we don't live there year round)! Thank you, for continuing the legacy of what makes BI unrivaled in selflessness!
Jared Pike
carolburton

Post by carolburton »

Ditto! Thank you Angel & Paul, Pam & Brad! This is what makes Beaver Island Awesome! Great people!
burton
foglesachs

Thank you!

Post by foglesachs »

Thank you so much to Angel, Pam and Brad! Only a few minutes after we posted (our 1st post ever) we found a vehicle. Wow, we so grateful!

Again, thank you so much! - Lisa Sachs