Missing Jewelry Maybe - FOUND

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

cjones

Missing Jewelry Maybe - FOUND

Post by cjones »

While packing I seem to have lost some jewelry. Just checking to see if I mistakenly took them to Island Treasures. They will probably show up some place but just in case:

Medical ID necklace
Two silver rings one knot type design the other with pale yellow stone.
Black pearl post earrings.

Thanks so much.
Cathy Jones
Last edited by cjones on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treasures

We will poll each of the volunteers.

Post by Treasures »

I do not recall seeing these items, but we will spread the word among workers and customers. We have been so grateful to you for your donations. I hope that you locate the missing items soon.
cjones

Post by cjones »

Thank you so very much. I do have more stuff coming..so glad I have a place to take old treasures to make them new for someone else.
cjones

Missing Jewelry Maybe--Found

Post by cjones »

FOUND!

Who puts their favorite jewelry in a tiny wooden box and packs it with packages of Halls throat lozenges, razor refills, dental floss and a flat iron? Guilty.

Best of all I have my beloved black pearls back which were a gift from my mother-in-law over 40 years ago.

Thank you Island Treasures for checking for me. I truly appreciated it. :D :D :D