why steal my resting chair ~~ again!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

joddy

why steal my resting chair ~~ again!!

Post by joddy »

someone has cut the rope and taken my resting chair. as i explained the last time it was stolen ~~~ sometimes, due to my health ~~ i can't make it all the way around the block without resting. now my 13 year old dog needs a rest too. i don't believe the chairs are hurting anyone and they are on public road land. PLEASE ~~ PLEASE ~~ return my chairs. thank you ~~~~ joddy
joddy

Post by joddy »

i would like to thank all of those people kind enough to ask me if my chair had been returned ~~ it has not. ~~ now i would like to make a special acknowledgment to mr. tim boyle for providing a wonderful chair at the corner where i take my rest, 1/2 way around the block. i have yet to understand the need for someone to steal my chair and ask please do not steal my new one. i'm beginning to start to take it personal!! again, thank you tim for your kindness!!!
CoastieGuy

Post by CoastieGuy »

Sorry to hear about the light fingered person prowling around. Maybe the Pirate can find him/her and give them a good keel hauling.