Need to find someone to clean house

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

June Shibley

Need to find someone to clean house

Post by June Shibley »

I have a house in Greene's Bay and need to find someone to clean the house during the summer and fall. I will be on the Island from July 12 to July 26th and hope to meet with interested persons. Please call me at 617-756-7033 if you are interested please leave a message if I don't answer immediately.
Thanks,
June
June Shibley
617-756-7033
Brad

Post by Brad »

Our friend Michelle does a great job. She takes care of Lawrence for us. Pam will give her your number tomorrow.

Brad
Suzi Peterson Steward

Post by Suzi Peterson Steward »

I'm looking for someone as well; our house is on Donegal Bay and I need someone weekly for the next couple of months. May I please have this person Michelle's contact info or you give her my #. 734-945-2271 Or any other suggestions. Thanks!
Brad

Post by Brad »

Our friend is Michelle Ross and her number is 231-838-9036. She does a great job with Lawrence and I'm sure you'll be happy with her.

Brad