Sonia Choquette & Camino de Santiago

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Nuge

Sonia Choquette & Camino de Santiago

Post by Nuge »

As many of you know, it was 15-months ago that I walked the Camino de Santiago â?? one of the three oldest pilgrimages in the world. I have said many times since: â??It is the best thing that I have ever done!â?￾ During that pilgrimage, I had the great fortune to get to know Sonia Choquette, a New York Times Best Seller Author. This past weekend, I met with Sonia and learned that she has written a book on her Camino adventures (a.k.a. my Camino adventures!) and it will be released at the end of this month.

But here is the GREAT news! Anyone who pre-orders her book prior to September 28, their name will be put into a drawing to be held on September 29 where an â??all expense paid Camino de Santiagoâ?￾ trip will be given to the lucky winner â?? a $2000 value. I would be thrilled if anyone with a connection to Beaver Island and this Forum were to have their name drawn!

Ordering your book AND getting your name in the hat for the drawing is a 3-step process:
1) Go to Soniaâ??s website www.soniachoquette.com and click on the link: â??Pre-Release Order Today.â?￾
2) You can select Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Books A Million to pre-order your book. Once ordered, copy down your receipt number.
3) Return to Soniaâ??s â??Pre-Release Order Todayâ?￾ website and enter your info to get your name in the hat: email address, name and receipt number.

Like I say, I would be thrilled if anyone with a connection to Beaver Island and this Forum were to have their name drawn!

Patrick Nugent