please!!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

joddy

please!!

Post by joddy »

i beg, who ever took my resting chair - tied to to the seasonal road sign-
to please return it. i use it to rest when i can't make it all the way around the block without sitting. it has "joddy's resting chair please do not take"
written in marker on the back of the chair.
please - i do beg you to return my chair. joddy
joddy

Post by joddy »

i just returned from my walk around the block - and i would like to thank whoever returned my chair ----- THANK YOU! next i would like to take a moment to express my complete gratitude to whoever else gave me a chair. there were two extra chairs and a container with a couple of books to enjoy while getting energy for the second half of the block. this whole experience reinforces in me the love and compassion the community of beaver island shares. maybe my chair was originally just borrowed to meet a need - with every intention of retuning it - possibly even before i noticed it was gone. then to get the response and gifts from - i don't even know who - makes me proud and happy to say --- I LOVE BEING A PRISONER OF PARADISE!!!!!! thank you beaver island and all the wonderful people sharing this special place.
my love
joddy
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Good to hear the wandering chair has returned. A couple more chairs, few more people, bring a musical instrument or two and we could play musical chairs at the corner until the stars come out. 8)
Skull&CrossBones
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

Joddy, so happy that the Island came through for you!!!