Happy 4th

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

Happy 4th

Post by BI Pirate »

Just sitting here on Whiskey Island with a tall cool rum drink :roll: getting ready to watch the big parade over there on the big island on the webcam via: powershardware.com 8)
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Everyone is queued up and the cannon just went off. :D
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Cannon just went off again, looks like Works had a direct hit. :wink: It also looked like Dickie's rag top Cad lead the parade. 8)
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Great show of Native American support. :D
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Let's hear it for the Stoney bus. :!:
Skull&CrossBones
BMcCaw

IF...

Post by BMcCaw »

IF... "the cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder"
Brendan McCaw
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Best parade ever :!: :!: :!: If Tug would wear ear plugs, he and I would walk in the parade with Dammit on my shoulder. However, I like doing live commentary on the forum and would do it in person if West would let me. :lol: :?
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Hey McCaw, how did you slip in there on my play by play? :oops: :P You must not be on the island yet. You teachers and your summers :mrgreen: I usually take holidays off from plundering. :shock:
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I'm going to move the boat around to Northcutt Bay to watch the fireworks. It's not the restraining order that keeps me from coming over there but the noise drives Tug and Dammit crazy. :x Dinghy simply finds a place to hide on the boat and reappears in about a week, :roll: Looking forward to the big fireworks display. :D You guys do it up right. :-)
Skull&CrossBones
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

WOW :!: What a show last night. :roll: Left Northcutt Bay to anchor in Indian Harbor for a restful night and now headed back :arrow: to Whiskey Island. 8) If you're in my area want a cool rum drink, pop in and see us. I'll keep my "eye" out for you. :wink:
Skull&CrossBones