IMPORTANT PESTS INFO FOR B.I. From Hogarths Pest Contol

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Batman

IMPORTANT PESTS INFO FOR B.I. From Hogarths Pest Contol

Post by Batman »

We are on our way to Beaver Island Got a lot to do but always looking to help out with any Bug, Animal ,Bat problem?
Lots of Ants this year with Spring spiders crawing around , Mice are on the move along with Chipmunks . Spider webs can be severe on Beaver Island so let us sweep down and clean them off and spray it will make your place look great and they won't come back.
If you have a place on the market getting rid of those Ants, Mice,Spider webs and any other BUGS or Animals will go along way in selling your place its a no brainier BUYERS dont want to see Pest
We have seen BedBugs on the Mainland so unfortunatlay it is a possibility on the Island , So aways capture any Bug and let us identify it and we are happy to inspect for BedBugs too.
Ticks will be a concern on the Island but worse on the west side .
Flys invade in the fall and over winter somtimes by the thousands and the bad thing is they get in and can't get out of the house and people find them dead all over inside we can prevent this.
Carpenter ants live in your building chewing and tunneling in the wood if your seeing sawdust it's time to call.
Hey if you have a Bug or animal problem give us a call and let's talk about it! We are here to help on Beaver or the Mainland.
Reliably Practicing Pest Control for 25 years doing it Morally, Ethically, Legal
Licensed by Michigan dept of Agriculture for Pest Control and also by the Michigan DNR for Animal Damage Control don't settle for less.
Member of National Pest Contol Association
Hogarth's Pest Control
Hogarthspestcontrol@chartermi.net
www.hogarthspestcontrol@chartermi.net
1800-264-6161 toll free
231-264-6060 call here to schedule this works best Im working and cell is well you know
Beaver island Number leave a message when I get back each day I will call back 448-3555
Cell phone Kenneth Butch Hogarth
231-218-5025 leave message or text :P
Batman

We moved to market place

Post by Batman »

We will be posting in the market place side of the forum