Sailboat!

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

phillipmikemoore

Sailboat!

Post by phillipmikemoore »

Looks like we might be coming home around the 4th. Hoping to rent a sailboat during that time. Please let me know if you might have something big or small. Looking forward to sailing in warmer water without tides and barnacles again :)
phillipmikemoore

still looking...

Post by phillipmikemoore »

If need be, I'd even rent a powerboat for puttering around...
EISS

Post by EISS »

Hi, Emerald Isle Sailing School does rent sailboats to qualified candidates (people who have had previous sailing experience, which it sounds like you have). We usually rent out sunfish and other 'day'-sailboats either by the hour or by the day.

I am currently not planning on doing another full season up on Beaver Island (because I will be in grad. school this summer); which is why our website is not up and running with pricing and availabilities. However, I do know that I will be up on the island the weekend of the 4th, so I'm sure I can make something happen for you! If need be, I know that I will have my personal sailboat and small powerboat up there during that weekend and there's a possibility that you could rent that.

If you're still interested feel free to contact me and I can send you our pricing details, paperwork, ect....
My cell: 616-690-0653
Personal Email: groot13@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Lauren Grooters
Director of EISS