Thank You

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

CStalsonburg

Thank You

Post by CStalsonburg »

My husband and I spent this Christmas on the island. We had no real plans when we set out. I would like to say that the hospitality from so many wonderful residents was incredible. We have never felt so welcomed anywhere, We arrived Saturday and snow quickly followed. It was such a magical time on the island.

We attended Christmas Eve services at Holy Cross and it was just beautiful. We came out of the service to snow again and it continued through Christmas Day.

I must say, this was the most magical and blessed Christmas Eve and Christmas that we have experienced.

There is something very magical about your beautiful Beaver Island.

We are looking forward to our next visit.

Christine and Larry Stalsonburg
Traverse City
Christine Stalsonburg
Broker/Owner
Cherry Wings Realty
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

It truly is! Thanks for coming over and being part of the magic! :D :D
sbsp

Post by sbsp »

Beaver Island has that ability to transport visitors back in time to when the pace of life was somewhat slower and far less complicated. A great place for all ages and a wonderful place to retire. Combine that with the scenic natural beauty and it can't be beat. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Michigan's Emerald Isle, a gem in the middle of Lake Michigan. Kirk