Lost cat

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Bachelorbeaver

Lost cat

Post by Bachelorbeaver »

Lost all black cat, no collar. S. E. end of the island about 1mile north of Nomads Corner. If seen please call Mark or Laura 448-2545.
Riah95

Lost Cat

Post by Riah95 »

My family and I were just on the island this past week and we saw a black cat crossing the King's Highway. We didn't see any white on the cat. We were about halfway between town and the point at which the King's Highway goes to gravel. If I had to say I would say it was a bit more towards town. I hope this helps you find your cat. :( Please let me know if you do!
Jim

Post by Jim »

Donna and I will keep our eyes open in our area. Does he/she have a name?

Jim
Bachelorbeaver

Post by Bachelorbeaver »

Thank you riah95 for the info. Jim & Donna, his name is Weenie and thanks for keeping an eye out for him.
Bachelorbeaver

Post by Bachelorbeaver »

Our black cat is still lost. If anyone has picked up or seen an all black cat on the east side around the Martin's bluff area please contact Mark or Laura at 2545.
Johan

Post by Johan »

We're staying in a rental house about a mile or so North of Martin's Bluff. I put out a game cam and we got this photo last night. Not a great photo but it looks to be a black cat.

kbwelter

Post by kbwelter »

That looks like the black cat with white paws that we saw 2 days ago--or if you zoom in closer, possibly a wolverine...