Antique 'Roadshow' for Museum Week

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Lois Sowa Stipp

Antique 'Roadshow' for Museum Week

Post by Lois Sowa Stipp »

Coming to the Community Center for Museum Week is our own version of Antique's Roadshow Presented by professional appraisers Chuck and Ward Paul. For a small donation they will appraise your antiques. This will be a fundraiser for the Historical Society as part of Museum Week. All money will go to the Historical Society. Drop off will be on Wed. and the live appraisal will be from 1 to 4 pm at the Community Center. For more information contact Lois (me) at Calstipp@yahoo.com or 2871 or 2115 or...stop by the gallery. This will be very fun and informative!
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Space if filling up. Please, let me know if you are interested in having item(s) appraised during this fundraiser. 2115 or 2871 :)
Lois Sowa Stipp
Lois Sowa Stipp

Reminder that the Antiques Roadshow presentation will be on Thursday afternoon. Items are to be dropped off on Wed. afternoon at the Community Center. Contact me if you still have items to be appraised. 2871 or 2115
Lois Sowa Stipp