Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

JFPowers

Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals

Post by JFPowers »

Just a quick note to gauge interest on being able to rent or buy Stand Up Paddleboards on the island. We have in the harbor a truly unbelievable place to paddleboard and I have been considering becoming a rental and perhaps sales outlet for Yoloboards.

www.yoloboard.com

Please respond to this post, email me at jpowers@powershardware.com or just give me a shout about this idea.

Thanks

Jeff
K.A. Pike

Post by K.A. Pike »

We were on the island last week and saw someone doing this in the bay. I told the kids that looked like fun and would have to check it out for next year. I think it's a great idea and would look forward to doing ir. Having a place to rent would save people from bring their boards up.
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

We were approved to be a retailer for Yoloboards!! Please email me if you are interested so I can send you the Yoloboard lineup of products that are available as we place our first order. Email me at

jpowers@powershardware.com

thanks

Jeff