Lighted Boat Parade

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

LisaG

Lighted Boat Parade

Post by LisaG »

Mike Weede and I were wondering how many people would be interested in starting up the 4th of July lighted boat parade again. If we have enough people interested we would have it as a biannual event. If you are interested in participating let Mike or I know so we can start organizing. Thanks 8)
Lisa Vance-Gillespie
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

I'm in :!: Biannually, meaning: twice a year, semi annually or every other year :?: I can only slip over to BI under the cover of darkness every so often :roll: :D

Skull&CrossBones

ps: Looking for a 1,000 ft extension cord :lol:
Sheri Timsak

Post by Sheri Timsak »

I don't have a boat but it is awesome to watch so I hope you get some people to do it! :D
Kristinefogg

We have three boats ready

Post by Kristinefogg »

We have three boats ready for the parade and are looking for more-- we made a new posting today and let us know if it it's going on!

Kristine Fogg
LisaG

Post by LisaG »

I didn't have anyone contact me that they wanted to be in the boat parade. Mike Weede is not available to set up the route, or participate. If you want to decorate and parade by yourselves it would be great to see. Hopefully we will get more people interested next year. Thanks & have a fantastic 4th \:D/
Lisa Vance-Gillespie