Quiet

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Rich

Quiet

Post by Rich »

Sure is different around the village without "Big Ern". Miss him. Thanks again to those of you who sent donations to the family. If you are still inclined, send them to "Family of Ernie Martin" , P.O. Box 217 Beaver Island, MI 49782
mary palmer

Quiet

Post by mary palmer »

Yes it is Quiet without Big Ernie around. I went to Donegal Danny's Pub the other night and as I was looking around at stuff I said there is only one thing missing here and that is Ernie. Cindy said go look around the corner and when I did there was a picture of him and it just made me smile because I know he would have loved that place and all its surroundings. So as the saying goes "Gone but not forgotten!!"
Rich

Post by Rich »

You didn't notice that they had a glass of coke sitting in front of the picture??
mary palmer

Quiet

Post by mary palmer »

Yes I did notice the glass of coke in a small glass just the way he would have liked it. For some reason he would say "Give me a small coke" and then have you fill it 20 times ha!! :D