$1000 SHOPPING GIVEAWAY AT POWERS HARDWARE

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

JFPowers

$1000 SHOPPING GIVEAWAY AT POWERS HARDWARE

Post by JFPowers »

Please stop by Powers Do It Best Hardware to enter our First ever $1000.00 Shopping Giveaway. One lucky person will win this great prize. Also stop by to obtain a copy of our Spring Catalog, which is full of hundreds of Specially priced items that are on sale through the end of May. One entry is allowed per family per day. Don't miss out on this great sale event!!

And I will answer the question before it is ever even asked, Pirate, you will need to show your face in order to enter the contest as the entries must be made in person at the store.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/127389780/Pow ... ng-Catalog

Happy Spring everyone from the staff at Powers Do It Best Hardware!!!
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

A very tempting offer indeed. I will have to give it some serious thought. :roll:
A very nice offer to your customers. The hardware continues to be a wonderful addition to the island. Thank you for all your hard work and great service. If I need any brass fittings before spring, I'll be there with bells on and enter the drawing.
In the mean time, I am drafting my acceptance speech for Citizen of The Year as I think I'm a shoe in or in my case a boot in.

Skull&CrossBones
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

Very exciting! For how long will you accept entries?
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

Entries are allowed until May 31st according to the terms of the promotion.