Carol LaFreniere RIP

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Marie LaFreniere

Carol LaFreniere RIP

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Carol passed away at her home last night surrounded by her family. Arrangements will be posted as they become available.
caram

Post by caram »

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Carol was always so friendly and welcoming.
Carol Aram
Beaver Island Jewelry

Post by Beaver Island Jewelry »

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

Nancy
Andy's Grooming Barn

Post by Andy's Grooming Barn »

My heart goes out to the family, I know how close you all were. She was such a wonderful, caring lady and will be missed dearly!
Andy Kohls
Andy's Grooming and Boarding Barn
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

a good and kind woman...she loved and was loved by many many people
from all walks of life ....she played the hand dealt as best she could ....a no nonsense approach to life and its challenges including this last one....fare thee well carol .... you will be missed

love to the fam...pam & garrett
joddy

Post by joddy »

beth stryder saygan and i would like to extend our deepest love
for carol and her entire family and friends.
the many days of being greeted at the resale shop by carol will
bring a spirit of love to my heart with every visit. carol, happy trails
until we meet again. love, the croswhite family!!!
Marie LaFreniere

Post by Marie LaFreniere »

Visitation will be Wednesday from 4:00-6:30 at the Christian Church, with Bingo in memory of Carol immediately following at the Gregg Fellowship Hall. The Funeral will be Thursday at 11:00 am at the Christian Church.
Pam Grassmick

Post by Pam Grassmick »

Carol was a kind and gentle woman-always a smile. Her gift of love and family will hold you all close and may it bring each of you strength and comfort at this difficult time. Know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Pam and Brad
McGrass
PhilBecker

Post by PhilBecker »

Carol always treated me with respect and care. The best of hearts. My sincerest condolences to the immediate family and our island family during this time of our mourning.
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

fare thee well Carol you were one of the finest ladies we have ever known; the world never dealt You the best hand, but you ALWAYS gave the utmost. We'll all miss your cheerful smile and positive attitude.
Marilyn Racine

Post by Marilyn Racine »

Our heart goes out to Carol's family, we were deeply saddened to hear of your loss.
With thoughts & prayers,
Liam & Marilyn
cathyg

carol rip

Post by cathyg »

My deepest sympathies to Carol's children and grandchildren. I will always remember the kindness that she gave so freely to Drew and I. While being her neighbor we enjoyed many laughs, exchanged cups of sugar for plates of cookies, I was the extra hand when it could be offered just as her loving hands many a times rubbed my awful shoulder aches away. Always there to help when she could. If needed she would have the lettuce that was missing from my sandwich or I would have the egg that was missing from her cake. A good neighbor and friend in deed. I've learned from Carol and her children what a close nit family means. God Bless to all.

Much Love....Kate & Drew Garland.
Kathleen Dvoracek

Post by Kathleen Dvoracek »

Michelle, Gerald, and Debbie- You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will always remember the sleepovers at your house, Michelle! We must have driven her crazy. What time was it when we would start making pizza? She just smiled and let us do it! I know you all have special memories that you will hold forever. Blessings.
Love, Kathleen