Big Apple Bagels for Sale

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

KimberlyLRead

Big Apple Bagels for Sale

Post by KimberlyLRead »

Fresh made bagels for sale, to benefit the Junior/ Senior Banquet.
If you are interested in ordering bagels please contact one of the juniors; Jewell Gillespie-Cushman, Olivia Cary, Erin Boyle or Ron Marsh or Mary Palmer at maryp@bics.us .
The bagels come baked, bagged and tagged. The sale will go from October 15th to Monday October 26th. Bagels range from $5.00 to $8.25 a ½ dozen with over 20 flavors.
The bagels can be frozen for up to 3 months. Please make checks to BICS-Junior Class.
Thank you in advance,
Mary Palmer and the Junior Class.
I'm Just The Messenger

Post by I'm Just The Messenger »

From Mary Palmer .....The bagels come in the following flavors:

Plain, Whole Wheat, Everything, Pumpernickel, Tomato Basil, Cheddar Herb, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Cinnamon Raisin, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Honey Oat, Poppy, Sesame, Jalapeno, Cinnamon Apple Pie, Cinnamon Danish, Swiss Melt, Asiago Cheese, Cheddar Twist..The last 4 are the gourmet ones and a little more expensive..

They will be delivered on 11/8.
I'm Just The Messenger

You can email Mary Palmer with your order to maryp@bics.us and drop your check off at school or get in touch with one of the Juniors. They will be coming around to contact people also but emailing your order in would be just as easy for you. The money is due by October 26.
I'm Just The Messenger

There is an error in the 1st post. It should read..."The sale will go from October 15th to Friday October 26th."
I'm Just The Messenger

Last day to order is Friday......so please get your order in to Mary Palmer or one of the Juniors by then.
I'm Just The Messenger

Someone suggested that if anyone is interested in donating to the Food Pantry, is a great place for bagels....So order extra to donate!!!!
I'm Just The Messenger

I've been asked to post that the sale has been extended to this Friday and the Bagels will be delivered next Wednesday, November 7.