Lost cat

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

larry hall

Lost cat

Post by larry hall »

It has been 1 1/2 months since my cat went missing. I want to thank all the islanders who have been keeping an eye out for her and the many who reported sightings. Two people who have gone above and beyond were Andy Kohls and Jeff Powers. They put out live traps and video cameras and checked sighted areas days and nights. All the efforts have paid off because Andy found her tonight and brought her home. Again, thanks to everyone for your concern and especially Andy and Jeff.
Larry Hall
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

That is simply wonderful news!!
Jim

Post by Jim »

Larry,
Outstanding news. We always like it when the critters return to where they belong. We are happy for both you and your cat.

Jim and Donna Stambaugh
pam moxham

Post by pam moxham »

great news Larry!now...put a collar and GPS on her :-)
p&g
Marilyn Racine

Found Cat

Post by Marilyn Racine »

We're thrilled with you & your cat's Happy Ending Larry...applause to Andi & Jeff! :D
nancy ferguson

Post by nancy ferguson »

So happy to hear it. Wish mine would come home, too.

Nancy
cindyr

Post by cindyr »

Hurray!!!
Cindy
kateg

Post by kateg »

Loved this post! When I was a child living on the island, I always wanted a cat but Dad said "No". We had a farm with a dog (Laddie), horses, cows, chickens, pigs, etc. Cats were not in the formula. Anyway, my sister, Pam and I managed to "find" two kittens from (I can't remember her full name but I think her first name was Mary and she was a bartender). Well those two kittens turned into about 2 dozen over a few years. We actually had two batches born on Mother's Day one year. One cat that I was particularly fond of, George, left all of a sudden. Month after month he never came back. We were sure the coyotes got him. I was so upset. Well, one nice spring day, a full year later, our family was enjoying a baseball game in the front yard when who comes strolling in, George himself. Better late than never! I was so happy.
Kathie Gonyeau