4 G Cell Phone Service?

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

John Bolton

Post by John Bolton »

For decades, I have been using the excuse of poor communications off Island for not returning phone calls, extending my vacation times, dismissing pleas from errant employees, missing work related schedules and generally, ignoring the United States, over there, across the pond.

I have great consternation that my productivity quotient will be involuntarily raised by the the coming of the 21st Century to Beaver Island....

"Just when I thought I could get out.... they pulled me back in" - Sal, from the Sopranos
If we do not all hang together,
we will all hang separately,
Ben Franklin
JFPowers

Post by JFPowers »

Not to worry yourself John, the predictions for implementation of the new Verizon tower are one to two years out.

And until AT&T puts up a new antenna or puts in new clean T1 lines which all they have now are a couple of pieces of paper,

the cellular communication on the island remains consistently inconsistent
John Bolton

Post by John Bolton »

Then hopefully I will be at least semi retired by the time the techno waves hit island shores....
If we do not all hang together,
we will all hang separately,
Ben Franklin