A note of thanks...

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Jim Davidson

A note of thanks...

Post by Jim Davidson »

...to all of our wonderful friends on Beaver Island who helped plan and pull off the beautiful wedding of my Neice Jayne (Davidson) Koziej and Josh Koziej last Saturday.

From lodging, vehicle borrowing, potato salad making, fruit cutting, cake baking and decorating, cooler borrowing, walk-in cooler borrowing, wild flower picking, crock pot borrowing, flatbed truck borrowing, table and chair borrowing, hair styling, cleaning and decorating the pavilion, right down to that charming codger who actually hitched the couple and made it official. It IS official, right Bob? It never would have happened without all of your love, support, and well...sweat.

My family has known for 25 years the generosity and hospitality of island residents, during our visits every July. Now everyone who traveled here for the celebration knows too.

And to anyone we may have woken up from a late afternoon nap last Saturday with our horn blowing as we made our way from the wedding to the pavilion at Donegal Bay.....We apologize for our intrusion upon your slumber. But damn, was that fun!

Sandy, Joan.......Go to the beach. You've earned it.

Thanks once again to all of you!

Sincerely,
Jim & Sue Davidson
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I am so glad that you chose Beaver Island to get married. May God Bless you. The experience seems to have been happy for everyone and we hope that you and the others in the wedding party return in the future.
sandy lodico

Post by sandy lodico »

Such kind words Jim. Thats what Beaver Islanders do. We all just pitch in to get the job done. And with friends like all of you its an easy job. And Joan and I did go to the beach!