News From Whiskey Island

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

BI Pirate

News From Whiskey Island

Post by BI Pirate »

Sounds like it's getting a bit cranky on the big island - it must be March - happens every year - this too shall pass as soon as the boat starts running.
Talking about ships, pirates judge ships by two criteria - speed or cannon power - sounds like your new boat will have lots of cannon mounts.
A big thank you to who ever dropped off a copy of the March Beaver Beacon - The Boat Builder was a true gentleman and sailor - full of life and adventure - Glen, thanks for sharing his life's story with us - Carl, sail on my friend, sail on.
Skull&CrossBones
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

¿¿What is the first letter in the Pirate alphabet??
BI Pirate

Post by BI Pirate »

Book learning is not one of my strong points but my good friend Beans says it is: Arrrrrrrrrr the same as the last letter of the alphabet.
Dick, did you drop off the Beaver Beacon? It wasn't wet so I know it wasn't Bolton.
Skull&CrossBones
Dick and Amy

Post by Dick and Amy »

OK the answer wuz correct so guess that certifies ya as a pie-rate. The Beaver Beacon? I read it; not drop it. seaya.