Please help with a gift for Lil Gregg - deadline is Dec 10th

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Phyllis Moore

Please help with a gift for Lil Gregg - deadline is Dec 10th

Post by Phyllis Moore »

With only three responses since I first brought this up, I'm disappointed to say the least as I'd hoped for many, many more. Since she has lost count of the literally hundreds of Christmas stockings she's knitted over the years, and since it's almost time to hang them, I'm hoping that any friends who have been the recipients could either send me a photo of your stockings, or a list of those in your family who have received them. I thought it would be neat to present her with a list and pictures for Christmas. My email addy is phyllis473 AT gmail.com . Thanks for helping give Lil Gregg a gift

I have to set a deadline in order to get this project done in time, so if you could please get either a list to me or, and better yet, a photo, by December 10th I'd truly appreciate it.
adams3ae

Post by adams3ae »

I will get you a pic as soon as I get the stockings out. Can you get it off facebook? I am much better with that then re sizing for attachments. Let me know.
Abbie
PS Braxton is the only one in our family that has a lil stocking
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

Yes, Abbie, I can get it via facebook. Thanks
Joyce

Christmas gift for Lillian Gregg

Post by Joyce »

Phyllis, Melissa says Connor's picture is on his face book page.
BIHS volunteer
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

Thanks, Joyce, got it
Jim

Christmas Stockings- Germany and Georgia

Post by Jim »

I've emailed Jason twice. Let's hope he can find or take pictures. This is a wonderful idea!!
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

Thanks, Jim.