Help with a Christmas gift for Lil Gregg

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Phyllis Moore

Help with a Christmas gift for Lil Gregg

Post by Phyllis Moore »

Since my mom has lost count of the literally hundreds of Christmas stockings she's knitted over the years, and since it's almost time to hang them, I'm hoping that any friends who have been the recipients could either send me a photo of your stockings, or a list of those in your family who has them. I thought it would be neat to present her with a list and pictures for Christmas. My email addy is phyllis473 AT gmail.com . Thanks for helping give Lil Gregg a gift :)
Jim

Germany and Georgia

Post by Jim »

Sent this posting to Jason. I hope he has some photos. What a great idea!!
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

I thought so too, Jim. I'm hoping a whole lot of folks will respond. If they don't have a picture, then maybe they'll just make a comment I can give her.
Joyce

Help with Christmas Gift for Lillian Gregg

Post by Joyce »

Great idea, Phyllis!!
BIHS volunteer
Phyllis Moore

Post by Phyllis Moore »

I'm hoping that no one will tell her so it'll be a surprise AND that lots of folks will respond. We know she's made a whole lot of them! Tell Melissa to email a picture of Connor's.
mcdonoughdiane

Post by mcdonoughdiane »

I will work on the McDonough family since I know we were all lucky recipiants! :D