East Wind Spa update and Clarification

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

KJWhitecraft

East Wind Spa update and Clarification

Post by KJWhitecraft »

It has been brought to my attention that some people were unclear about our business status so I would like to try and correct that. As of November 1st the building that has housed East Wind will be closed until Spring. Both Jayne and I will be continuing with all spa services. Jayne will be spending part time in Traverse City and part time on the island, and I will be spending full time on the island. We can be reached at
Business- 231-448-2881
Jayne H- 231-448-2933
Karen H- 231-448-2266

It was also brought up that many people do not know my history. So briefly; I owned and operated a successful full service salon downtown Grand Rapids on the Monroe Mall for 13 years. After selling it I went on to massage therapy school and 3 years later moved to Beaver Island. There Jayne apprenticed under me for 2 years to receive her cosmetology license. Shortly after East Wind was started. We do continue and plan to for some time. If you have any questions or needs do not hesitate to call. I love everything I am able to do as I know Jayne does as well. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Karen Whitecraft
K.J. Whitecraft
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

Will you perform services in peoples' homes?
KJWhitecraft

Post by KJWhitecraft »

Yes of course, though I am only 1 1/2 miles from East Wind building.
K.J. Whitecraft
Trish Scott

Post by Trish Scott »

So the spa is open by appointment! Gotcha!
bibabes+2

Post by bibabes+2 »

Does East Wind have a hot tub or sauna? We are planning a cross country ski trip this winter and would like a hot tub or sauna that can hold 6 adults.
Cheryl