Please Limit Your Comments

Open Discussion - for our Readers, Islanders, and Web Site Visitors alike. Discussion regarding any and all aspects of Beaver Island are welcome here. Also a place for general Beaver Island conversation and discussion.

Moderator: Gillespie

Gillespie

Please Limit Your Comments

Post by Gillespie »

.. :roll:
Last edited by Gillespie on Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robert

LEngth

Post by Robert »

Perhaps if the comments were in line with Mr. Gillespie's views they could run on longer. And who is the site administrator, anyway?
Janine

please limit your comments

Post by Janine »

I've got to say that Robert makes many excellent points in each one of his topics, and I read every word. Some thoughts simply need more than fourteen words to be accurately communicated.
Julie

Comments in General

Post by Julie »

With our Freedom of Speech amendment, anyone can say how they feel and shouldn't be censored. What disappoints me is how these issues always turn into a "personal" finger pointing war at each other. Everyone is allowed to disagree with whatever is going on. Myself, I don't like half the improvements that go on on Beaver Island, I don't want us becoming some little "Martha's Vineyard" or whatever. I know that's a broad stroke at what is happening, but in my mind that's where I see us heading over a period of time. I'm also aware of the fact that I can't do anything about things I have no control over, so I have to just watch what happens. These are times when folks need to be aware of who is getting voted into office's that control some of these issues and what their thoughts are on all these issues. And yes I've used the word issues too many times, writing has never been my greatest asset. :lol:
aliceb@beaverisland.k12.m

Post by aliceb@beaverisland.k12.m »

Richie,

p l e a s e . . . everything can't be said in two words!